Wednesday, November 16, 2011

xoxox


Just thought I'd share these cute shots Tim took last month before heading off to my brother Greg's wedding to Stacey.  This is our breezeway!  That plant was so happy!!




Posing for my LIFE at the wedding!  Dress is a 90's drop waist swingy wool crepe lil number from Saks Fifth Avenue.  Sweater is thrifted Ann Taylor.  Belt is 50's gold lame, I also have it in silver!  Purse is 60's croc textured patent leather, made in Italy for Saks 5th Ave.  It is so extremely glamorous & I should have taken a better photo of it.. My shoes are my wedding shoes!  They are little gold Coach flats, and I have since worn them to two of my brothers weddings. They'll come out next for my brother Ben's wedding someday :)

I felt really cute & at ease!   The wedding was lovely, it was good to see everyone.  It was also the last time I was out about having cocktails!  I remember I ordered wine spritzers with extra extra maraschino cherries! ;)  Ha!  Sounds about right!  I used to down whiskey with the best of the boys, but not so much these days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment